NARRATIVE


Comments

  1. Hi Tessa

    I think this is a very powerful piece. For me right now where the arm goes into the rectangle and kind of disappears doesn't quite work. I think the type in the bottom right really crowds the lady who also is a little too tight in that frame on the right. Maybe the background can be more like the upper right where you have a bar at the top to accommodate type and image breaking the picture plane. Nice trick. Lastly I wonder if you need to be so literal. I'm not sure you need to define it with type, seems like the images do a good job of that. Wonder if the type was more of a whisper, and more maybe poetic instead of literal? At a minimum I would use a less heavy font.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final project idea